How Sub-Account Feature Can Help Your Business
Durianpay enables you to create sub-accounts once you are approved to use this feature. Please contact our sales team to enable this.
Sub-account feature allows merchants to:
- Register your business unit/partner(s) as a sub-account and create orders on their behalf on Durianpay’s system
- Facilitate immediate activation of your subaccount's payment and disbursement capabilities
- Simplify payment infrastructure by managing the route of funds to partners (e.g. reseller, business branches, etc) in your business ecosystem
- Receive automatically segregated fund settlements for a more convenient audit
- Conveniently review transactions by monitoring from an integrated dashboard
Once you are registered as a master account, you can still continue to operate as a normal merchant, i.e. create orders, accept payments, create disbursements, etc.
Durianpay’s sub-account feature is applicable for various use cases:
|Merchant aggregator||Acquire profits from the marked-up transaction fee|
|SaaS provider||Collect platform fee and distribute payment to your customers|
|Businesses with multiple branch (franchise, retailers)||Manage flow of funds and accept payments on behalf of your branch|
|Online marketplace, crowdsourcing platform||Acquire commission fee from the orders you facilitate for resellers, freelancers, etc|
If you are unsure about your use cases, feel free to request assistance from our team at email@example.com
Reduce your payment complexity now!
|Master Account||Your business |
Entity that will manage the flow and proportion of funds to be allocated to business units or partners
|Sub-Account||Your business units/partners (e.g. reseller, business branches, etc) |
Entity that will be managed by the master account