Woocommerce Integration Steps
- Wordpress v3.9.2 or higher
- WooCommerce v2.4 or higher
- PHP v5.6.0 or higher
Create a Durianpay account
If you haven't done it already, click here to sign up. Sign up for Durianpay account here to retrieve API keys for Sandbox environment and to test integrations end-to-end.
Generate API Keys
Retrieve Sandbox API keys that will be used in next section(s) It is okay to have only the
sandboxkey for now. If you have
livekey, you can use it too.
- Download the plugin zip file from our github repository.
- Upload the zip file in Plugins section of your wordpress account by navigation to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Choose file.
- Log into your WordPress account and activate the Durianpay plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Log into your WooCommerce account, navigate to Settings and click the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab.
- Click Durianpay to edit the settings.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / E-Wallets / Virtual Account (This is shown on the Payment page your customer sees).
- Add in your <key_secret> generated from the Durianpay Dashboard.
We are ready to accept payments from customers.