Accept payments with NO CODE integration
- Login to dashboard and choose payment link menu
- Click on "Create" button to create a new Instapay link
- Fill all the required parameters such as amount, customer name, email and mobile number
- Share the link to customers through an email, sms, social media or any messenger
|Amount||Total amount of order / amount customer needs to paid(m)|
|Expired In(days)||Date and time the payment link still valid until/expired at(m)|
|Customer name||Customer details(m)|
|Customer mobile number||Customer details(m)|
|Customer email||Customer details(m)|
|Customer Address||Customer details|
|Items||Item detail (Name, qty, price) you are selling in particular order|
|Notes||Notes for your customers|
After creating an Instapay link, you are redirected to the list page where you can view a list of Instapay created. You can copy and share any of your links to your customers and check the status of those links from the list.
- Click on "Payment links" (Instapay) to visit Instapay links list page.
- View details of a Instapay link
- If required, copy and share the Instapay link
After creating and sharing Instapay link and after customer finishes their payment – merchants will be able to receive notifications and get status update.
- Merchant will receive WhatsApp notification for every payment done by customers
- Merchant can see updated status and details of the payment through Durianpay’s dashboard
- Merchant follow up order accordinglys, if needed
- On the Settlement date – according to SLA, Durianpay will send the fund to merchant’s bank account