Docs > Accept > Ewallet
Accept payments conveniently using top 5 e-wallets in Indonesia
As the name suggests, an e-wallet works just like a wallet for completing transactions electronically with merchants. There is a significant rise in e-wallet usage in Indonesia for the past few years, especially during the pandemic when contactless payment is preferred and online shopping channels gain more traffic.
- Acceleration of e-wallet usage in Indonesia as a digital payment method used by customers
- Ideal for transactions with smaller amount per order
- Enable promotion for your customers by leveraging the promotions created by the e-wallet provider (e.g. discounts, cashbacks, etc for your customers)
- Start accepting payments using all the top 5 e-wallets in Indonesia only through one integration
- Support in tackling all the hassle and challenges of multiple partner integrations
- Tokenization (account binding) that enables returning customers to preview e-wallet balance on Durianpay checkout page
Remove your hassle with Durianpay now! Visit our integration docs here.
- Merchant creates order through Durianpay dashboard/calling Create Orders API
- Customer opens Durianpay checkout page/payment link
- Customer chooses which e-wallet to use for payment
- E-wallet service provider processes the payment
- E-wallet service provider’s system notifies Durianpay system once payment is successful
- Durianpay proceeds the payment status notification to merchant
- Merchant receives the payment upon settlement date
|Display||Jump app||Push notification||Jump app||Redirect URL||Jump app|
|Minimum Amount (IDR)||100||100||100||100||100|
|Maximum Amount (IDR)*||20,000,000||20,000,000||20,000,000||20,000,000||10,000,000|
|Payment Expiration Time||24 Hours||1 minute||1 hour||3 hours||24 hours|
|Tokenization Ability||Available upon request||✓||Available upon request||✓||Not available|
|OTP Required||Dependent on the risk black box of DANA’s fraud||✓|
|QRIS availability for desktop user||✓||✓||✓|
*Please note that there are maximum limit coming from the e-wallet provider which differentiates between KYC-ed and Non KYC-ed user
- Sign up from Durianpay website and complete the following steps: Pre-sign Up Form, Verify Email Address.
- Login to the Durianpay Dashboard with your credentials.
NOTE - By default, your account is in Sandbox mode.
- You can use Basic Account or Contact our team for Full Account to activate all e-wallets.
- Complete KYB process and document verification for Full Account.
- Easily integrate through [link to integration page]
- Once Live, start accepting payments through all 5 e-wallets.
- Monitor transactions instantly from your Durianpay dashboard.